- After your first fill, you only pay for what you use. Reduced inventory costs.
- Automatic deliveries once a month or as your usage demands.
- Product is piped to your use point, no more potential for spills or personal injury when decanting chemicals.
- No more controlling fulls in and empties out.
- No more stock piles of empty and potentially dangerous containers.
- No more dollars lost due to returned product residuals.
- 24/7 emergency service.
- Your chemical storage liability starts only when the product is released at your use point.
The Storage/Dispensing System consists of the following:
- Tank – Materials – mild steel, stainless steel, fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP) tanks are sized to meet the customer\’s needs
- Base – Designed and engineered to support the weight of the tank and its contents plus a safety factor height designed for gravity feed to your use point(s)
- Ladder – Safety-hooped ladders when required. Designed to allow access to the tank top.
- Environmental Systems – Envirotubs – Mild steel, stainless steel, fibreglass reinforced plastic designed to contain 110% of the tank’s capacity
- Valves / Fittings – All valves, piping and fittings for remote fill lines. All valves, piping and fittings to the use point(s). All piping and fittings for adequate tank venting
- Signage – Meets requirements of Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and conforms to WHMIS regulations
- Services – Complete installation and maintenance of the system, liability insurance for the system, annual inspections, deliveries by certified Sodrox employees.